Celebrated author Lillian Katz will be providing an evening session, as well as, keynote addresses from Ann Pelo and Karyn Callaghan.
- Practical Strategies for Keeping Documentation Meaningful and Simple – Tom Kertes
- Place-based, Imaginative, & Ecological Education – Maple Ridge Outdoor School
- Rough and Tumble Play: Supporting Social Understanding – Dr. Michelle Tannock
- What’s the Rush? Why we need to Put Play Back Into the Lives of Our Children – Barb Mathieson
- Images of Design: Rethinking Environments and Materials – Kim Atkinson and Danielle Davis
- Social Justice Teaching and Reggio-Inspired Pedagogy – Ann Pelo
…and many more engaging sessions.
Registration information can be obtained through YMCA Child Care Resource and Referral email@example.com or phone :604-931-3400 ext 0
Proceeds of this professional development will be going to the Wonder of Learning exhibit.